Create a Custom Tour Email Signature
Within Outlook click the following:
File > Options > Mail > Signatures.
This will bring up the “Signatures and Stationery” window.
Within the “Signatures and Stationery” window click New and name your New Signature (i.e. “Move it”).
Click OK to return to the main window.
Copy the email signature template.
Return to the signature page here.
1. Select all. Press (Control + A)
2. Copy the signature (Control + C)
3. Return to Outlook and the “Signatures and Stationery” window.
1. Paste (Control + V) the signature into the “Edit Signature” field. You may then edit your information as necessary.
2. To edit links: click the link text and then the link icon within the toolbar.
Finally, be sure that your new signature is selected within the “New Messages” and “Replies/forwards” drops down. Click OK and that’s it!